Fire Safety Department Failed For Regular Check

Fire

The UT Estate Office and fire and emergency services department of the Municipal Corporation are failed in checking the as fire incidents are occurring in the market.

Some cases were issued against to the owners for building disobedience and fire safety disobedience and on this no action was taken.

A fire incident take place in sector-22 market of Chandigarh where shopkeeper have constructed  a number of cabins on upper floors as well as the basement having naked wires which will becomes cause of fire. The fire department had recently issued instructions to shopkeepers to fit fire safety equipment, but to no avail.

In some shops free electricity wires can be seen slide which at the end cause fire and some shopkeepers have used roofs for storing thing from the electricity wire passes.

0 Comments

Leave a reply

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 A Venture by Megri Soft Limited a 23 year old Web Company in Chandigarh

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?