- This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by jatindersingh.
August 24, 2015 at 9:18 am #12081priyankaMember
Here’s a roundup of our favourite places to enjoy a meal while visiting the union territory –
1. Nik Baker’s – For those of you who love baked treats, this place is a must-visit and they have plenty on offer.
2. Whistling Duck – If you love big spaces, ample sunlight and community tables, then the Whistling Duck is the best option, particularly for Sunday brunch.
3. Hops n Grains – The first microbrewery in the city, from the outside it may seem ordinary but as you step in, the chic interiors and the vibe of the place are sure to turn up your energy levels.
4. Virgin Courtyard – The white and blue décor makes you feel like you are dining in some Mediterranean country.
5. Backpacker’s Café – Rustic yet charming, this little café is the place to head to for a hearty breakfast.
6. Monica’s – This quaint bakery may fool you with its size, but it offers some spectacular cakes and pastries.
7. Pal Dhaba – Away from all the modernistic structures, stands the humble Pal Dhaba, one of the oldest eateries in the city.
8. The Willow Café – Owned by the same people as Whistling Duck and Backpacker’s Café, this quirky eatery is a popular choice to grab a quick lunch or meet some friends over coffee.
9. Brooklyn Central – Located in the courtyard at Elante Mall, this American-style resto-bar is popular with the locals.
10. Swagat Restaurant and Bar – Steering away from the cafés, this elegant restaurant serves North Indian, South Indian and Chinese, although they are popularly known for their Coastal Mangalorean fare.
September 5, 2015 at 11:05 am #12525adminKeymaster
- This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by admin.
What you say about hotel western court Site No. 2, Sector 10, Panchkula, Haryana 134110, IndiaSeptember 18, 2015 at 10:55 am #13472Shilpa RanaParticipant
Whistling Duck is a famous Restaurant in Sector 26, Chandigarh. Atmosphere is quite classy. Menu was quite best and various types. Overall good services!!September 26, 2015 at 12:48 pm #13615Sushma VermaParticipant
My personal experience says…Hotel Orange in sector 35, Chandigarh is the best place to eat as i like the way they hospitalize the guests.October 31, 2015 at 11:34 am #13919Amit SoodParticipant
Barbeque Nation is one of the best restaurants in Sector 26, Chandigarh,Their services are very good and fast.November 3, 2015 at 12:22 pm #13941NehaParticipant
Yes, Shilpa Rana Whistling Duck is a famous Restaurant in Sector 26.November 3, 2015 at 12:41 pm #13942Sapna ThakurParticipant
I love to visit Nik Baker’s at Sec. 35November 5, 2015 at 6:34 am #13954Mini GuptaParticipant
Swagat Restaurant and Bar is one of my favourite place to have north Indian food.February 1, 2016 at 10:32 am #14598Sangeeta NegiParticipant
Whistling Duck is a famous Restaurant in Chandigarh.February 1, 2016 at 12:27 pm #14599diljitParticipant
Really this is very informative post.. 🙂February 22, 2016 at 5:08 am #14762jatindersinghParticipant
best eat place is yo china Sector 9
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.