September 10, 2015 at 10:15 am #13089kanika khuranaParticipant
Important features of Iphone 6s and 6s plus
1) 3D Touch which allows the screen to sense multiple types of pressure.
2) Pressing down hard on the new iPhones will launch additional capabilities. For example, you can get quick access to tasks such as taking a selfie or getting directions home. From a message, 3D Touch will give you a preview of a web link without launching the browser.
3) iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus sport a 12MP rear camera, with 50% more focus pixels to ensure faster autofocus.
4) The selfie camera has also got an upgrade this year, jumping from 1.2MP in iPhone 6 and 6 Plus to 5MP in iPhone 6S and 6S Plus
5) Apple has used a technology called Retina Flash to deliver brighter selfies. This feature increases the brightness of the screen by three times, which Apple claims is comparable to that of its rear dual-LED flash.
6) The new iPhone 6S Plus will also come in a rose gold colour, as well as the standard silver, gold, and space gray hues
7) Though the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus look the same as their respective predecessors, they are made of stronger material. Apple has used aircraft-grade 7000 aluminium alloy, which is less dense and lighter than standard metals used in smartphones, but is up to 60% stronger.
8) The new iPhone 6S and 6S Plus pack the new 64-bit A9 chip with integrated M9 motion coprocessor under the hood, which processes apps 70% faster and graphics 90% faster according to Apple.
9) Apple says that the TouchID fingerprint sensor used in iPhone 6S and 6S Plus is twice as fast as the one used in previous iPhones and iPads.
10) Apple has upgraded the wireless chips in iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus too, which can download/upload data twice as fast compared to last year’s models. The two iPhones now support up to 23 4G LTE bands.
11) Apple said the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus will cost the same as their predecessors; iPhone 6S’ 16, 64 and 128GB variants will cost $199, $299 and $399 on contract, while the iPhone 6S Plus’ three variants have been priced at $299, $399 and $499 respectively.
iPhone 5S has become the new entry-level model and will be available free on contract in the US, whereas iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (16GB variants only) will cost $99 and $199, respectively.
The unlocked iPhone 6S Plus will cost $649, $749 and $849 for the 16, 32, and 64GB variants. Similarly, iPhone 6S Plus unlocked will cost $749, $849 and $949 for the three storage options.September 12, 2015 at 4:58 am #13222priyankaMember
Thanks kanika khurana for sharing this post.October 29, 2015 at 9:43 am #13899Amit SoodParticipant
Useful details,thanks for sharing.November 5, 2015 at 6:12 am #13953Mini GuptaParticipant
Thanks for sharing useful information among us.November 6, 2015 at 10:24 am #13974Shilpa RanaParticipant
Great features of Iphone 6s and 6s plus. Thanks for sharing.April 23, 2016 at 12:28 pm #15089Sangeeta NegiParticipant
Thanks for sharing useful information.April 25, 2016 at 6:23 am #15091diljitParticipant
Informative post thanks for sharing..
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.