Short Term Capital Gain VS Long Term Capital Gain
• Capital Gain in respect of transfers through Will, Family Settlement, Family Partition, HUF
• Capital Gain in respect of Joint Ventures / Collaboration Agreements.
• TDS on Real Estate Transactions.
• Other Provisions related to Capital Gains.
Registration Fees:- Rs 600/- in Advance and Rs 750/- onspot per participant
Cheque/DD should be Drawn in Favour of ” Chandigarh Branch of NIRC of ICAI” and sent to ICAI Bhawan, Sector-
35B, Chandigarh-160036 Phone: 0172- 5067756, email: email@example.com
• Limited Seats, Registration on First Come First Serve Basis.
• Coupons or Lunch shall be given with the Registration Slip by Branch
• Advance confirmation of registration is required.
• Limited Seats Max. 500