Chandigarh City

Industrial Policy U.T., Chandigarh 2015

It gives me immense pleasure in launching the first ever lndustrial Policy of Union Territory Chandigarh. Chandigarh has, from the start, been a city of international standards, one which has maintained its high quality of ecosystem over the decades. With the launching of lndustrial Policy for the first time in U.T. Single Window System has been introduced so as to enhance the ease of businessmen. lt is also gratifying that the Administration has made an effort to provide clearances required by the entrepreneurs while setting up of new enterprise in a prescribed time bound manner. Further, review at periodic intervals would ensure effective implementation of this policy. I am confident that the lndustrial Policy would succeed in attracting Hitec and knowledge based industry in U.T., Chandigarh. I would also urge upon the officers of the lndustries and the cbncerned Departments to ensure that the lndustrial Policy is implemented in a right perspective and in time. (Prof. Kaptan Singh Solanki)
Exit mobile version