STPI is co-hosting the second edition of ‘CeBIT Expo in India to provide B2B platform to Indian IT/ITES/ESDM Industry being scheduled to be held from 29th to 31st October, 2015 at Bangalore International Exhibition Center (BIEC), Bangalore.
The Central Theme of CeBIT India 2015 is ‘Discover the Digital Business Solution Market Place’ and will provide golden opportunity to the Indian Industries for showcasing their products having clear focus on IT business in the Global Market.
Like last year, STPI has planned to provide a special exhibition space for IT MSME companies in the CeBIT India 2015 and following benefits to the participating MSMEs:
1. Every MSME shall be provided with 6 Sq.mtr exhibition space free of cost.
2. MSME Directory containing the brief profile of participating companies.
3. Mentoring sessions by Experts from the prominent top companies.
4. Jurisdictional-wise Best Participant/Exhibitor Awards.
5. Hosting of name and the profile of MSME companies in the website of STPI-Bangalore for a period of one year.
6. Organizers of CeBIT has offered that ten MSME companies out of the participating companies will be entitled for free space in forthcoming CeBIT Hannover 2016