Emilee Boone started the topic Remove the Brother printer from your system in the forum Hardware and Software 1 year, 3 months ago
Here are the steps to remove your Brother printer from the computer.
- Search Settings.
- Go to Devices.
- Click Printers and Scanners.
- Select Brother printer icon, click Remove Device.
- Click Yes on the confirmation window.
If you are still struggling to remove your brother printer, just follow this link- Why is my Brother printer offline windows 10
Emilee Boone started the topic A solution to Epson Printer not printing in correct way Error in the forum Hardware and Software 1 year, 4 months ago
Here are some steps to do printing settings for Epson Printer.
1. Checking the printable side of the paper in the sheet feeder.
2. Cleaning of the running head utility to clean clogged ink nozzles.
3. Begin alignment of print heads tool to fix Epson printers failing to print.
4. Pick Automatic mode in the printer menu of the software.
5. Take the…[Read more]
Emilee Boone started the topic Why am I facing Brother Printer error state issue? in the forum Hardware and Software 1 year, 4 months ago
There are a variety of reasons for this problem. The most frequent and real reason is that there is a problem with connectivity with computers and printers. If your printer is not connected properly with the computer then shows the Brother printer offline. Therefore, to distinguish your printer from its malfunctioning state, make sure that the…[Read more]
Emilee Boone became a registered member 2 years, 1 month ago