Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #18565

    The procedure is as follows:
    • All required documents should be attached, and the paperwork should be signed by the authorised person.
    • Within 60 days of the date of publication of these rules, submit an application in Form I to the state pollution control board.
    • While applying, the applicant must additionally submit “permission to establish” and “consent to operate” documents.
    • Fill out the form and send it to the state pollution control board.
    • If the board determines that the form is adequate, the authorization will be granted.

    Click here to know more – Hazardous Waste Management Authorization

    Duane Morison

    Your blog website provided us with useful information to execute with. Each & every recommendation of your website is awesome. Thanks a lot for talking about it. Neo Coat


    I am here with this WhatsApp plus which has amazing features and functions and it allow you to use dual WhatsApp at the same time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 A Venture by Megri Soft Limited a 23 year old Web Company in Chandigarh


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?