The procedure is as follows:
• All required documents should be attached, and the paperwork should be signed by the authorised person.
• Within 60 days of the date of publication of these rules, submit an application in Form I to the state pollution control board.
• While applying, the applicant must additionally submit “permission to establish” and “consent to operate” documents.
• Fill out the form and send it to the state pollution control board.
• If the board determines that the form is adequate, the authorization will be granted.
Click here to know more – Hazardous Waste Management Authorization