Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Life is full of twists and turns and so was mine. I never thought that I could get the opportunity to serve my professionals. I am eternally grateful to all of you for your sustained, unconditional enduring and enthralling support & faith in me that prompted and encouraged me work for the cause of the profession by becoming the member of esteemed NIRC of ICAI in 2012.

My vested interest in driving the ICAI on the path of development through the growth and strengthening of my CA brothers continues to be in co-creating desired futures through ensuring sharing & learning. Over the past few years of my desire to be a source of contribution to the ICAI and my esteemed professionals have included various presentations at a number of local, regional and national conferences besides few other tasks some of which are appended below:

Contributions towards Profession:

1. Currently serving as Chairman of NIRC of ICAI, after a long period of around 10 years elections of NICASA were conducted by me. Along with this various programs, seminars and activities were organized.

2. As a NICASA Chairman of NIRC of ICAI in 2014-15, we organized maximum number of Programs, Seminars, Workshops, Mock Test and Sports Activity for Students. Apart from these I also organized Industrial Visit for students.

3. In my tenure of Vice Chairman of NIRC of ICAI in the year 2013-14, various seminars/workshops were organized for our members in which maximum attendance of mine was there.

4. I am the “founder of NICAI Updates”. NICAI Updates was established by me in Year 2009 for the updation of knowledge and betterment of CA Members as well as CA Students. NICAI Updates is regularly serving the members since last 6 years uninterruptedly and replying the query raised by the members.

5. Further I am also the founder of “CA Job Network” group on Facebook, which was started in the year 2012. Currently serving around 20000 professionals through the same to seek new Job opportunities available in the market.

6. Also for CA Students looking for articleship, I started “CA Article Network” group on Facebook in the year 2012, through which around 16000 students are getting benefit. We post details of CA Firms which needs the articles or paid staff for their Firm in the same.

7. Besides this I am also the founder of “CA Empanelment Network” group on Face book which help our members who are in practice to get desired assignments.

8.​ I am also Treasurer of Delhi Management Association since 2013.

9. I am Past President of Lions Club of Delhi Aishwarya.

10.I am the Past Secretary of Rotary Club Delhi Vivek.

Now if elected to the prestigious Central Council, I would serve my colleagues with integrity and
    dedication and would work tirelessly to advance the profession. I take this opportunity to share with you that my desire to continue to serve my profession is getting stronger and stronger since I feel that my hard work and continuous efforts coupled with your outright & absolute support & guidance is bound to build foundation of sustained progression that each one of us would want.
    Hence I require you to lend to me your resilient hand of support in the ensuing elections of 2015 for the Central Council of ICAI.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 A Venture by Megri Soft Limited a 23 year old Web Company in Chandigarh

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?