If you have tried everything that you could but still find yourself in HP printer not printing state then we will help you with the troubleshooting of the issue in a few simple steps. All you need to do is follow this and your printer will start printing again!
• Open the search bar and type ‘Troubleshoot’
• Choose ‘Printer’ and then navigate to ‘Run the troubleshooter’
• You might have to wait for a couple of minutes to let it detect the issue
• Select the HP printer and then click on ‘Next’
• Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and then restart your laptop/desktop to resolve HP printer not printing error
I have a problem with the HP Printer ink. My printer was not printing it is showing this error code 0xc19a0003. When I checked this error code on google, then I know it means that the problem is associated with the ink cartridge. Now I don’t have any idea how to solve it. If you know about it, please let me know. If you will answer my question, I would be very thankful to you.