Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dhananajay
    Participant

For Apple, the launch of iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus is a big deal. Literally. The iPhones were starting to look tiny in front of flagship Android phones. But with the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus, which have bigger screens, Apple is back in the game.On the software side, with the iOS 8, which is the latest version of the software that powers iPhones and iPads, Apple has tried to close the feature gap with Android.The unique Android features and a large screen were two main reasons why a lot of people were buying Android devices. Now, we are hearing that after the launch of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, there is no reason to buy an Android phone. Even the big Android fan Steve Wozniak aka the other Steve of Apple thinks on the same lines.So, should you give up your Android phablet? Or should you buy the iPhone 6 or the iPhone 6 Plus because it has the large screen?We think no. There are still a lot of things that an Android phone does best. We tell you about some areas where good Android phones still beat iPhones.

Daniel
    Participant

it is depends on your Mobile use which is more user-friendly to you.

if I had to choose one of them I must choose Android because I can easily install this GB WhatsApp Apk application on An android Mobile.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Daniel.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 A Venture by Megri Soft Limited a 23 year old Web Company in Chandigarh

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?