On Diwali Night the Fire and Emergency Services Department of the Municipal Corporation received 23 calls of fire incidents.

According to the report , four persons, namely Mamta, Darshani, Seema and Govind, had installed a  cracker stall in Dadu Majra. They set halogen at the tent from which short circuit occurs cause tent in fire. Approx about at 6:40 PM fire department received call for that two fire tenders rush at the burnt place and its takes them 30 minutes to stop the fire.

Some minor fire incidents also occurs in Maloya, Burail, Hallo Majra, Dhanas, and Sectors 8, 15, 18, 20, 22, 30, 31, 33 and 48 where there is no loss to life is reported.


Leave a reply

©2023 A Venture by Megri Soft Limited a 23 year old Web Company in Chandigarh


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?