In common room in office of Controller Defence at sector 9 a minor fire broke out which is located on third floor.
In this incident one mattress, a carpet, a blower and portion of a bed was damaged in the fire and no causalities were reported. According to rescue team they received call at 10.37 am. After getting information three fire tenders that one each from Sector 11, 17 and 32 fire stations were reached on the spot.
The cause of fire is short-circuiting in the junction attached between the two rooms. There is no loss to the life of any person. n