4 Dead In Sector 22 Chandigarh Market Fire

Chandigarh 12 shops gutted in Sector 22 z Short circuit suspected z Fireman critical

Four people died in a major fire that broke out due to a suspected short circuit in a photo laboratory in the Sector 22 market around 8.15 pm on Thursday. 

Roxy and Dashmesh Digital Laboratories, dealing in lamination work and making of video films, were completely gutted along with ten other shops. An eyewitness, Vivek Nijhawan, said laboratory workers jumped out of the windows of the showrooms located on the first floor to save their lives.Read More

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 A Venture by Megri Soft Limited a 23 year old Web Company in Chandigarh

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?