A ten year handicapped girl caught in fire

A handicapped 10 year girl was caught in fire and result to death after a fire burned her house at Shanty Nagar, Manimajra yesterday evening.

Her father was in UT police. The girl name is Himanshi and her younger brother who is five year old both were alone in the house when fire caught in her house around 5 pm.

The neighbors explained that her father Nitin was on duty while her mother Sangeeta was going to nearby market to get milk. Both of the children light the fire in the room and when it got out of control and the whole room caught fire and smokes.

Neighbors try a lot to save the girl they informed the fire brigade but when they arrived the girl was properly burnt in fire.

The local resident boy tried hard to save the girl but they failed they struggle a lot to enter in the house but a lot of fire and smoke interrupted them. One of them got minor injury.

0 Comments

Leave a reply

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 A Venture by Megri Soft Limited a 23 year old Web Company in Chandigarh

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

malatya escort türk porno mersin escort elazig escort erzurum escort sivas escort porno izle porno izle sikiş izle malatya escort mersin escort elazığ escort malatya reklam malatya tabela malatya led tabela seo